Saturday 28 March 2015

Must have Android App #1

As you may already know I use an Android, more specifically a Oneplus One. I dont find I use the Google Play Store often to find noteworthy apps, I usually get lost or wind up installing some cr*p. Recently I found Pushbullet, an app that pushes, notifications, sms, files and more between your computer and phone/s. The install was quick and easy as i signed in with my google account and then allowed notification access within settings and that was it. Swapping over to my computer (ironically an apple Macbook) I installed the add on within chrome, logged in once again and that was it! Simple. Within a minute I was replying to text messages from my laptop, without needing to pick up my phone that was on charge in another room.

Download the app here

Don't forget to share your experience and app recommendations to be featured in this ongoing series.



No comments:

Post a Comment